Week of May 21st – May 25th
Practice: Monday – Friday (Until Further Notice)
MONDAY WILL BE BRING YOUR PARENT TO PRACTICE DAY!!!!!
PARENTS WE ARE ASKING THAT YOU ALL ATTEND THE PRACTICE TOMORROW SO YOU CAN OBSERVE YOUR ATHLETE(S) DURING PRACTICE INSTEAD OF YOU LEAVING OR SITTING IN YOUR CAR DURING PRACTICE. BRING YOUR LAWN CHAIR.
“PARENTS MEETING TOMORROW “May, 21st” AT 7:30 PM TO DISCUS UPCOMING MEET”
1. Its Mandatory that all athletes report to practice this week.
2. Registration & Uniform Balances Due By May 21st or Athlete will not be entered in any further meets.
3. Uniform Joggers Will Be Given Out between Monday and Tuesday
4. All Birth Certificates for “New Athletes” must be turned in Tuesday, May 22nd.
5. All unpaid balances must be paid in full by Monday, May 21st before athlete can be entered in any further meets.
6. Athlete’s Entry Fee $16 is Due By Monday, May 21st by the end of practice for this weeks meet. If payment is not made by then. You will be responsible for paying a $5 late entry fee.
TRACK MEET INFORMATION BELOW
Friday, May 25th – Sunday, May 27th, 2018
Mark Trail Memorial Day Weekend Invitational
Discovery High School, Lawrenceville, Ga
Note: Fridays Events are only for 3000 meter runners, 4 x 800, meter runners, and Discus Throwers.